Mark 7:24-37 The Kings WorshippersWritten by JoshBest on Feb 19, 2012 in - No Comments
Mark 7:24-37 The Kings Worshippers
Jesus tries to get away for rest in the gentile city of Tyre and Sidon but word gets around. A Gentile woman begs Jesus to cast a demon out of her daughter. He does! He travels to Decapolis where a deaf/ mute receives healing too!
Who is your favorite music artist (Secular/ or non secular) & what is your favorite worship song?
Discuss: What the Biblical definition of faith is.
- How do trials mold our view of God?
- Describe the various roles of a God designed family.
- What are some recognizable barriers to genuine worship?
- How does Jesus use a common cultural issue to bring the woman into a relationship with Him?
- Name some major barriers that God had to break down for you to worship Him rightly.
Application: Work on a definition of Biblical worship with your group. (Write it down to share with Pastor Josh.)
- Describe how Jesus Heals this man and compare it to other ways Jesus has healed.
- Is it possible to worship a method more Jesus?
- What did Jesus do to give us access into worship? Have you thanked Him lately for that?
- How has Jesus proved Himself faithful to you?
- Pray as the Holy Spirit leads you and here are some topical suggestions.
- Spend some time in prayer for the City.
- Pray for the James family in Uganda.
- Pray for the restoration of Biblical families in the valley.
- Ask the Lord to reveal any barriers in your personal worship.
- Pray by name for someone that you would like to be saved and or go to Hosanna City Church.